Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
40,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just to let anyone using the Regal software that there's a new update on their website. (Y)

·
Registered
40,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for this matey (Y)

I am waiting indoors today for my IPF to be delivered!! Its like Christmas!! :D
I mnissed mine when it was delivered, had to wait till the following day to go and pick it up. :roll:

Was well worth the wait though. :D

·
Registered
346 Posts
Blimey! :D Im glad it was worth the wait though.

Can you remember how yours got delivered? Royal Mail? DHL? Parcel Force? (Y)

·
Registered
40,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
DHL, had to go to Cov to their hub to pick it up. Was tempted to take the day off so I would be home when it was delivered so I could get it straight on the car! :lol:

·
Registered
40,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
haha! Excellent! Thanks I will be on the look out for a big yellow van then ;)
Bet you're sat near the front window with your laptop, I know I would've been. Everytime I'd hear a van I'd have been up and looking! :lol:

·
Registered
346 Posts
Yes exactly!! I really hope it turns up today :) I ordered it on the phone yesterday about 10:30am and the chap said it would be here today so fingers crossed :D

·
Registered
40,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes exactly!! I really hope it turns up today :) I ordered it on the phone yesterday about 10:30am and the chap said it would be here today so fingers crossed :D
I'm sure it'l be there, In ordered mine on a Thursaday hoping to get it by the weekend, but the guy said it'll be with your Tuesday, I picked it up Wednesday. :roll:

·
Registered
40,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Update...

I can't get the update to work on my pc? :roll:

If anyone has any better luck let me know. (Y)

·
Registered
40,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Seems a bit pointless that unless there updating with improved maps or different maps.
Could just be an upgrade for the operating system? Either way I can't get it to work, click the .exe file, it does a flasher search and comes back with "can not open USB.dat" :shrug:

·
Premium Member
1,023 Posts
Could just be an upgrade for the operating system? Either way I can't get it to work, click the .exe file, it does a flasher search and comes back with "can not open USB.dat" :shrug:
Try ringing them might be a problem at their end

·
Registered
40,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Try ringing them might be a problem at their end
Problem is I run the software on my works pc so looks a bit funny if I'm the phone trying to sort out technical stuff when we have an IT department.

I'll see if anyone else has any issues as it could be me being thick. :lol:

·
Registered
40,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Didn't realise you were running the ipf software mate.

Must be a knackered file then. :roll:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts