Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what are the best to get? seen some cheap on ebay but what are peoples experiences of these, or is it best to spend a bit more on some irmscher ones?

also how do they fit to the headlight?

and finally does anyone know what silver my car is from my pic? i cant remember but star silver or silver lightning rings a bell

cheers

·
Registered
40,498 Posts
I'd be tempted to try a cheaper set off ebay, that way if you don't like them you've not really lost much. (Y)

You'll have to just bond them on mate with some body kit glue (forget what it's called).

Looking at your avatar, I'd say your car is star silver, best bet is to look at the code on your vin plate and use that in Halfords to match the paint to. (Y)

·
Registered
99 Posts
I used clear silicone on my clio eyebrows,i little on the inside edges and a few blobs here and there.If you decide you don't like them it's easy to peel off,i've never used body kit glue so i don't know what it's like to remove and what residue's left.

·
Registered
40,498 Posts
I used clear silicone on my clio eyebrows,i little on the inside edges and a few blobs here and there.If you decide you don't like them it's easy to peel off,i've never used body kit glue so i don't know what it's like to remove and what residue's left.
Body kit glue is very hard to get off, so you're suggestion would definitely be a better move! :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
same colour as mine it looks; star silver.
those brows look ok.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts