Astra Owners Network banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okaii, Good evening peoples, I've got a question.

I've got a 2005 Astra Design and I've just ordered the exterior pack for it. How do I get the exhaust to come out of the bumper? Not sure if it's a silly question but mine currently bends down behind the standard bumper. Is it just a case of adding a chrome tip? Or do I have to cut it aswel? If so where can I get one that looks standard?

Hope that makes sense xD

Thanks in advance guys!

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
You'll need the diffuser with hole for the exhaust not quite sure how this would attach to the Design bumper and there should be plenty of back boxes kicking around from the guys that have changed to aftermarket.

·
Registered
2,901 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,546 Posts
Wrong Choice mate, dont get it.get your money, say you paid by accident.i had that and required a lot of cutting from the same seller, il can get the genuine kit for a 5 door under £400
Where from, im very interested

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
eek now I'm worried, items have already been dispatched! Oh well, it'll go on somehow it must do, what's the difference between fibre glass?

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Oh OK, haha I wish I'd asked before hand now! Not to worry, I'll take it to a professional body kit workshop then! Can some one show me the back box I need? :)

·
Super Moderator
15,092 Posts
The other problem with fibreglass kits is that they shatter into a million pieces if so much as a mosquito hits them.

And you'd either need to swap the bumper to one with the cut out for the exhaust, or cut a hole in yours.

·
AON Resident Cynic
14,669 Posts
No way josè!
Why not? I got it for MUCH less than that all brand new from vx.

Oh well, it'll go on somehow it must do, what's the difference between fibre glass?
The other problem with fibreglass kits is that they shatter into a million pieces if so much as a mosquito hits them.

And you'd either need to swap the bumper to one with the cut out for the exhaust, or cut a hole in yours.
^^What he said^^ (Y)

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Cheap glass kits normally end up costing more to have them fitted after all the messing around to get them looking right. OEM work’s out much better and not only looks right but will last a lot longer.

The day’s of cheap glass body kits are long gone…. Avoid at all cost.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts