Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can't find these anywhere, was imagining that they existed or are they really out there in the shops?
if anyone knows of a company that sells these then id appreciate it, cheers! :)

·
Registered
10,531 Posts
50/30 is all you get as far as i know. Other companies will do 50/50 though but i'd advise getting a spring and shock or coilover kits for that low.

·
Registered
3,458 Posts
As ive seen from doing research on here....there are lots of options on lowering. Ive got vxr shocks and Dap R springs on my 1.9 CDTI SRI and its lowered 50mm front and rear...and in my opinion it looks the dogs gonads :love: It also handles incredibly, and im worried about replacing my recently purchased Dunlops earlier than i anticipated due to increased cornering speed! :cool:

·
Registered
32,567 Posts
As ive seen from doing research on here....there are lots of options on lowering. Ive got vxr shocks and Dap R springs on my 1.9 CDTI SRI and its lowered 50mm front and rear...and in my opinion it looks the dogs gonads :love: It also handles incredibly, and im worried about replacing my recently purchased Dunlops earlier than i anticipated due to increased cornering speed! :cool:
Quiet you. You make me cry. I have DAP-R's waiting to go on, but can't afford the shocks at the moment :'(

·
Registered
3,458 Posts
Quiet you. You make me cry. I have DAP-R's waiting to go on, but can't afford the shocks at the moment :'(
Be patient my son....as the red indian chief said to his only offspring waiting to go under the knife... :shock:...your time will come (Y)

·
Registered
3,458 Posts
Get some overtime put in.....stop buying overpriced restaurant meals your wife/girlfriend/ boyfriend [im non ****-phobic] chooses.....turn down that thermostat in the hall......buy your clothes at Primark instead of next......shop at Aldi instead of Sainsburys. (Y) More money saving offers coming your way.....same Bat Time...same Bat channel :p

1 - 15 of 15 Posts