1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
681 Posts
Looks like he too busy (i.e cant be ar*ed) to write an ad and just copy and pasted another....dumb **** :banghead:

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
correct

I've seen a car with just the roof spoiler yet the V5 says XP

so the seller may well be correct despite some people above!

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
I got my astra with full xp leather seats heated penta alloys with 101600 on the clock with full Vauxhall service history timing belt done fan belt done and also water pump but i did not pay 6 grand for it. I paid 4500.

Did i get a bargin or was it an allright deal as im no car expert when it comes to car pricing. It had the stone chips at the front end due to motorway driving as it was an x company car

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Dealer just puts the cars reg in the adverts, that then gets all the info on the car from the a database and puts it in the advert for them so they dont have to.

So what it says in the advert is what it will says on the log book etc or would have been first registered with.

I know this is how it works with AutoTrader anyway.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I have got an 04 sri with the xp and all it has is the spoiler and a front lip am gonna get the sideskirts and rear lip eventually

·
Premium Member
6,605 Posts
some dealers may also thing "X Pack" means extra, and cos it's got full leather maybe that's where they're getting confused. but like gary says, I think you enter the car's reg and ebay fills in the gaps if you want it to

1 - 15 of 15 Posts