Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,591 Posts
Never heard of the company, but I have a tuning box on my car from DTUK (the FSR system for petrol turbo engines) and it has connections to I think 5 different sensors on the engine. The picture of the one they've supplied on the site you posted only has one pass through? Which makes me think all it does is alter one value going to the ECU (either air or petrol). The box I have has connections which intercept camshaft position sensor values, coolant temperature sensor, manifold pressure sensor, and boost pressure values and I would trust that system more than one that just says "Moar power plz, damn the consequences".

But if somebody more knowledgeable about these systems wants to correct me then that's fine! :)

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ah well think I'll give it a miss then! I've emailed them asking for a copy of the installation guide so I can see what it connects to but like you said it only appears to have one sensor connection in the pic.
Guess I'll just have to wait a little bit longer for the DTUK box to be released, last I heard was they were having problems sourcing the crankshaft sensor plug for the 1.6T

1 - 5 of 5 Posts