Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My insurance is due next month and after looking around ive managed to get it to £527.

The price above doesn't include legal cover or personal accident cover which ive had in the past (Otherwise its close to £600).

With all these companies out there doing no win no fee claims on accidents that do happen, is there any point adding it to my policy?. Everything else is declared.

·
Registered
314 Posts
it normally takes the pain out of recovering any loses you may have.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
I have it on mine, not sure what it's exactly for though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
I'd have legal cover on your policy, suffered a claim myself which i knew was bogus but lost the case anyways and the client wanted £12k of damages which was paid out by my insurance company as I had legal cover otherwise you yourself are liable.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Covers legal expenses etc not covered on the policy, google it and it will give you the full details! I always have it just in case! Wouldn't bother with the personal accident cover though

·
Registered
38 Posts
i have the legal cover to help with any claims but dont go for personal cover as you said theres so many no win no fee companies about

·
Registered
365 Posts
for the sake of £70 :| ... its a no brainer .. take all the cover you can get!

·
Premium Member
2,543 Posts
for the sake of £70 :| ... its a no brainer .. take all the cover you can get!
Im with you, since im young and my insurance is still a grand nearly, whats £50, ive got everything, fully comp, windscreen, breakdown, legal, courtesey car etc etc

·
Registered
14,747 Posts
I always get it on the car insurance, and the house insurance too, never know when someone is going to try and sue you, or for your house, try to do a land grab!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts