Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone got a phone number for Vauxhall Customer Assistance Centre other than the 0845 090 2044. I would prefer to speak to someone who's accent I can understand, I'm afraid I don't understand Eastern European, that's all :)

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I thought that as well, but sadly not. The phone number 0845 090 2044 seems to have replaced this one 01582 427200. Anyway the 0845 number seems to connect with Hungary call centre, but unfortunately I have a little difficulty translating and when you've a problem and you ask to be transferred to a UK call centre they refuse point blank, to do so. So I've called a number of times and reach the Hungary centre with the same outcome... no transfer is possible, sadly.

But I've had a stroke of luck and fallen on a UK centre with the 5th attempt! :)

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah, Hungarian I don't have an axe to grind with them... but I think when you're trying to solve a problem, you simply need to speak to someone you understand. :)

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah I tried that one after picking it up off the Vauxhall website, but all you get is a recorded message directing you to the 0845 090 2044, I'm afraid :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts