Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
14,376 Posts
yes its quieter....yes lots of people run them on turbo petrols (corsa vxrs mainly and some astra vxrs)

lots have come up for sale over on vxro ...

pricey but decent bits of kits....nothing insanely immense how some people make it out to be though lol but a very good enclosed kit

·
Registered
40,498 Posts
I've got one on my derv (yes I know we're talking about petrols here) and it is a quiet kit. Effectively an airbox but better.

·
Registered
14,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well i want to buy one :lol: i dont like the noise from an open cone, its too much but need something else thats gonna last for when it gets forged

·
Registered
566 Posts
well i want to buy one :lol: i dont like the noise from an open cone, its too much but need something else thats gonna last for when it gets forged
I got one second-hand for my 1.8 vvt the weekend before Trax, I'm dead pleased with it :D

Quieter and smoother than the Apollo I had before, and better air flow, and it also fits properly!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
40,498 Posts
the 1.6 turbo has the 1.9 airbox in it as far as i can tell as standard.

and yeah, i like things that fit properly, the K&N was a bit of a bodge i think
You sure? Would have thought your airbox would be the same as the VXR's?

I could be wrong though, it has happened before. :lol:

·
Premium Member
938 Posts
I got one second-hand for my 1.8 vvt the weekend before Trax, I'm dead pleased with it :D

Quieter and smoother than the Apollo I had before, and better air flow, and it also fits properly!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Can you let me know the model number of your Diblas please. I`m struggling to find the model number for the 1.8 vvt.:|

·
Registered
14,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
well i wish i spoke german, trying to find out how long delivery takes and what a flowtec is, gives the option of standard or flowtec already installed

1 - 20 of 34 Posts