Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi wondering if anyone can help the trip and fuel display can that be updated at the dealers as I believe the newer gtc can display 3 or 4 lines at once instead of having to click through to them, I had seen a picture in the manual I had with mine but at the time was told it was for European markets outside u.k.

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
186 Posts
Hi wondering if anyone can help the trip and fuel display can that be updated at the dealers as I believe the newer gtc can display 3 or 4 lines at once instead of having to click through to them, I had seen a picture in the manual I had with mine but at the time was told it was for European markets outside u.k.

Thanks in advance
I have already asked about this and the answer i've got was that i'd have to replace the whole system. The whole dashboard and the necessary parts for it to work. However, Opel in Portugal (where i live) is not known for the best customer support, so my advice is: Go to your dealers and ask them about it. Don't be fooled for that European crap, it is used everywhere the GTC is sold. Good luck and don't forget to post here mate :)

Cheers

1 - 4 of 4 Posts