so far I have done:
1. Recaro full leather heated seats.
2. VXR gear shift.
3. CD70 with CID screen.
4. VXR Clocks with blue LED.
5. VXR steering wheel.
6. Smokers pack centre consul.
7. Retro fitted sight & light.
8. Sports button (which works more power).
That the inside.
Still to do is fit rear seats so it will be full leather, roof lining and rear door cards.

outside I have done:
1. Side skirts.
2. VXR Front bumper
3. Projector aftermarket headlights.
4. Rear roof spoiler & rear bumper XP spoiler
5. VXR front grill.
6. VXR 19" wheels in black.

Still need to wire up spotlights. I have all the switch & lights fitted but need to sort out wire loom. Have VXR back box but need to alter and rebuild bumper to look like VXR bumper.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Looks awesome. Presuming you debadged the rear griffin yourself, did you get a shadow of the badge left behind on the paint? I have an 07 in black and I'm thinking about debadging, but I feel like there's going to be an awful shadow of the badge left behind. It's probably more noticable on black too. I debadged the boot strip and that marks left behind cleaned off almost entirely, but the paint is going to be a lot worse.

·
Registered
6,293 Posts
Looks awesome. Presuming you debadged the rear griffin yourself, did you get a shadow of the badge left behind on the paint? I have an 07 in black and I'm thinking about debadging, but I feel like there's going to be an awful shadow of the badge left behind. It's probably more noticable on black too. I debadged the boot strip and that marks left behind cleaned off almost entirely, but the paint is going to be a lot worse.
Good cutting compound and polish should remove 99% of there the badge is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 31 Posts