Astra Owners Network banner
301 - 320 of 562 Posts

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #303 ·
Well since pvs has come and gone (once again a great weekend thanks to the staff for there part organising it and everyone else for attending making it a good laugh) ill now up up the pics of the bumper being put together and on show at pvs :)

The top bit smoothed out and the fog surrounds and splitter stuck on n moulded in

The bumper fully smoothed and sat in primer waiting for the colour :p

And the bumper finished and fitted

And a pic for it on pvs

·
Registered
10,531 Posts
Looks great pal. How much did that cost you?

Ps I have an xp rear that will be in the for sale section soon. So might be worth keeping an eye out as it will be going cheap

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #305 ·
Erm a lot lol including parts and body shop cost around £800 Mark lol n don't really want xp pal too common but thanks anyway

·
Registered
2,737 Posts
Looks good but I am not a fan of the twin fogs if I am honest. Can't help but notice there is no front number plate either... what are the plans for that? :lol:

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #309 ·
There not twin fogs outer holes are for fog lights when I get round to buying them and guna have a jape style bumper plate on the front ( going pressed plates too)

·
Registered
14,376 Posts
Dont ask! :shock: You do remember the Shania Twain songline about kissing the car at night? This goes a step further :eek:
:rofl: absolutely brilliant haha

Now you know why i have two tailpipes ;) :rofl:

But two in the front next to bright fogs ... asking to be caught in the night :lol:

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #313 ·
Pmsfl kev :lol: not quite hahaha, there air vents stealth I'm Guna use one for the air intake for the engine n other one I'm Guna try n use as a tow point

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #319 · (Edited)
Scott really your still being that childish :/ if you want to tell me it's pink fine just don't do it on my thread and fill with crap

301 - 320 of 562 Posts