Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know anywhere/anyone in southwest that do cruise control programming or that do smd dash light conversions?

·
Registered
3,479 Posts
Normally we organize a tech 2 meet with Ant (LadMachining on here) and he comes down for the day and you pay for him to activate certain options on the cars ecu, we haven't got a meet planned yet but soon will.

As with the SMD conversion Adam (Stampede on here) is the main man for those and normally south west members travel over the bridge to our noisy welsh neighbours as he comes down for the weekend and does them over two days. If you pm him he will give you an idea of time and price. Also keep an eye out in the welsh region for any upcoming smd weekends, hope this helps :)

·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Normally we organize a tech 2 meet with Ant (LadMachining on here) and he comes down for the day and you pay for him to activate certain options on the cars ecu, we haven't got a meet planned yet but soon will.

As with the SMD conversion Adam (Stampede on here) is the main man for those and normally south west members travel over the bridge to our noisy welsh neighbours as he comes down for the weekend and does them over two days. If you pm him he will give you an idea of time and price. Also keep an eye out in the welsh region for any upcoming smd weekends, hope this helps :)
Brill thanks mate. Do u no prices for cruise control? Does he fot the stalks too? Cool cheers

·
South West lovely ;)
4,152 Posts

·
A.O.N. Chief Numpty - Lee
10,683 Posts
:sus: thought it was more like £30 and while he is tapped in he would activate other stuff? Best off PMing him

He will fit the stalk for a few quid if you get one from Vaux or Ebay

·
Banned
7,500 Posts
Just had a SMD and Tech2 weekend at mine in london with stampede. Was a fantastic weekend and everyone was very happy with the results.

·
A.O.N Regional Organiser - Wales (Craig)
2,993 Posts
Can't see us having another smd weekend to be honest, don't have enough people wanting it plus a venue could be tricky. What about having one in Lee's unit? :D

·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ah i could have done london as well as my dad lives there so could stay there. Im a bit low on funds at mo anyway lol. Thanks for the info though guys

·
Banned
7,500 Posts
I will be looking to hold SMD day #3 in july/aug at mine as after two SMD days i still have alot of people wanting more SMD/Tech2 work.

·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I will be looking to hold SMD day #3 in july/aug at mine as after two SMD days i still have alot of people wanting more SMD/Tech2 work.
Cool that should be a better time for me as i can start getting some money together! Let me no! :)
Do u no how much the full smd conversion is?

·
Banned
7,500 Posts
Cool that should be a better time for me as i can start getting some money together! Let me no! :)
Do u no how much the full smd conversion is?
Stampede charges £150 but its the best job you will find for the cash. Keep an eye out around that time in the south east section.

·
A.O.N. Chief Numpty - Lee
10,683 Posts
My unit is always available on weekends.. Its 1250 sq ft (including the office) so can fit 2 or 3 cars in at once :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts