Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I am picking up my Astra Breeze next weekend and was going to add my details to the Astra owners list but wanted to clear something up first.
The car is listed as an Astra 1.6 Breeze, it is an 08 plate. When I did a check on-line for the cost of insurance the reg number returned a Breeze. My query is that the car has front fogs, alloys and electronic climate control which according to the brochure I got from VX makes this a Breeze Plus. Is there any way I can confirm which model it is?
My main concern is over insurance as if I have said it is a Breeze but then have to claim and start talking about alloys etc. it may cause problems.
Thank you for any info you can help with.
Rich.

·
Registered
962 Posts
Its a Breeze Plus if its got the climate control, alloys and fogs mate.

Just tell your insurer or whoever that the Breeze/Breeze plus were a special edition, that yours is the higher specced of the 2 hence the Plus bit and they should be able to select that model from their list.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for that, it was the conclusion that I had come to. Will give them a ring this week to get it all sorted.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have just got the V5C. It clearly says Astra Breeze. I have made the change and sent it back to the DVLA. I shall see what happens, hopefully they will change the details although if they do it all seemed a little easy.
Here's hoping
Rich

1 - 5 of 5 Posts