Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here we go again...

As per here, this kit is now for sale yet again - Previous thread closed as it turned into a private chat other than a for sale thread.

Reason for sale: Ended up with a replacement engine (and a lot of other stuff) - need the money to help cover the CC bill for having this done.

Reason it's for sale again:

1st buyer : Messed me about repeatedly, eventually paid and then did a chargeback about an hour before DHL collected the parcels.
2nd buyer : Paid £100 deposit and has now disappeared - Refunded him 10 minutes ago saying I'm not waiting any longer.

What's for sale:

Front splitter, rear splitter, both side skirts and the roof spoiler.

More information:

I paid £980 for these in February and they're all still in their boxes in factory primer - There are no marks or damage to any of the parts, they've only ever been removed from the boxes to make sure they were the correct parts.

Even more information:

I'm reluctant to put these back on eBay (Or in Exchange & Mart) due to the number of timewasters - I also do not want to split this as I don't want to be left with (for example) a left sideskirt and nothing else for obvious reasons.

If anyone wants these, the sale has to be final with either a direct bank deposit or a paypal gift. As per before, still looking for around £600 + postage.

You're also more than welcome to collect them from Haywards Heath.

·
Registered
554 Posts
if you split im sure people will buy it on here, would you sell the back splitter and skirts and how much ?

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
Sorry for the slow reply :D

Don't really want to split the kit as I don't want to be stuck with one or 2 bits of it - Also, I don't know what people are willing to pay individually. When I considered the £500 price (don't forget, that's half what I paid), I broke it down like this...

Front Splitter (93199167) - £130
Rear Splitter (93199168) - £110
Side Skirts (93199017 & 93199018) - £170
Roof Spoiler (13190131) - £90

If I can get it all sold to seperate people, that's fine by me...

·
A.O.N. Full Member - Luke
5,869 Posts
Dam I wish I had money!! Might be a point to o say the spoiler will also ONLY fit pre-facelift.

Front splitter and spoiler - pre-facelift only
Side skirts and rear splitter - both pre and facelift

GLWTS

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.