Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got this for sale......

had it working on my astra 2.0 turbo with no issues, gives a nice subtle but audible whooshing sound.

Looking for £50.00 and can post if you need for a couple of pound :D

They are very easy to fit and if i can do it anyone can :D

Sammy

·
A.O.N - Club Member (Lee)
1,835 Posts
How come you selling mate? Only just stuck it on didn't you?

·
Premium Member
4,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
got it on here, yeah its louder. different kind of sound tho. just prefer that hence selling the bailleys :)

·
Registered
426 Posts
got it on here, yeah its louder. different kind of sound tho. just prefer that hence selling the bailleys :)
ah nice one , im sure you got it from the guy im trying to buy the vxr grille from lol will have to let me hear it when we clean the cars (Y)

·
Premium Member
4,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
it would do mate yeah, just need to attach it into the boost pipe and then run a thin pipe and T piece to the tap in place. easy :D

·
Premium Member
4,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
you will need a take off kit to attach it to the boost pipe. You can either cut your own or buy the one from courtney's which is what i got, keeps things neater :)

http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/index.php?act=viewDoc&docId=84

so you just need the silicone hose like this shown in blue on the right of the pic (comes in different colours)....

and then a T piece connector, which you can get from courtney or any other motorshop....

The T piece allows you to tap into it without having to cut your own pipe :)

hope that makes sense. its pretty simple to fit and if i can do it myself anyone can :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts