Astra Owners Network banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
A.O.N. - Events Administrator - (Dawn)
30,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We will be doing plenty of fund raising at PVS and the nominated charity for this show is macmillan cancer support. This is at the request of Blink, on behalf of his late friend Barry. Although I'm sure this charity is close to many members for one reason or another.

djiceman is providing plenty of drinks that will be available
Kev is planning a BBQ
There may be cupcakes and muffins available

All these are available for a small donation :)

There will also be a collection bucket if anyone is feeling generous so please bring plenty of change. Every little helps :thumbs:

If anyone can think of other fund raising ideas, feel free to speak up :D

·
Banned
9,638 Posts
dawn i will send down IRON BRU SLABS AND COKE SLABS (SLABS -PACKS OF 24 CANS ) with scotty sxi ;:) sure a few may want some iron bru (tom and nige )
i will not be down but can help a very good charity and close to my heart after dad dawn x

hope weather better this time :)
anyone doing tea or coffee this was needed the last time due to weather and we had some randoms buying off the stand lol all adds to money to the charity xx

·
Banned
9,638 Posts
sure jen and and andrew can add something in !

jar of polish guess the price kinda thing (just a thought ) who ever gets correct price gets it!
but you pay 50p to name the price

just a thought :wave:

·
30,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Good ideas thanks Elaine :) I think Dan is bring coke as he works for coca cola :lol: But I'm sure the iron bru will go down well :thumbs:

·
Banned
9,638 Posts
I HAVE ANOTHER IDEA LOL :)

we all love cars so have a board up in stand with various kinds of cars of various parts of said cars ! 50 p a go if they can name all the cars
somethig along those lines lol

the winner who names all car parts and makes gets something from jen lol

·
Registered
6,434 Posts

we all love cars so have a board up in stand with various kinds of cars of various parts of said cars ! 50 p a go if they can name all the cars

That is actually a great idea, lol.

·
A.O.N - Club Member (Nige)
17,684 Posts

two in a day :p :couch:

·
Registered
14,747 Posts
I will be able to get tools and things like that donated for prizes if anyone has any ideas how we can use them to raise money. im not sure a raffle would work with the numbers but any suggestions would be good :)

·
Banned
9,638 Posts
raffle tickets hard in this situation to be honest but it can be done i think

another thought yes three lol

for blinks tools etc

when stand set up all cars on stand owners of cars must register who they are etc with dawn ,daryl etc
therefore then get raffle ticket at 50 p

then later raffle is picked by random member etc

simples
blinks bits gone :)

·
30,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I will be able to get tools and things like that donated for prizes if anyone has any ideas how we can use them to raise money. im not sure a raffle would work with the numbers but any suggestions would be good :)
I reckon we could do an online auction. That way everyone gets a chance to take part in the fundraising, even if they can't attend the show :)

·
Banned
9,638 Posts
I think i will donate a crate of Diet Coke :)
nice one mate ,it will go mate :) all to help the charity all donations welcome

a small price will be put on cans to all members but to be honest its alot less than pvs charge for a can
hence we had members of the public buying coffee ,tea etc off stand when thay knew it was going to charity :) x

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
nice one mate ,it will go mate :) all to help the charity all donations welcome

a small price will be put on cans to all members but to be honest its alot less than pvs charge for a can
hence we had members of the public buying coffee ,tea etc off stand when thay knew it was going to charity :) x
Sounds good to me :), I will fit as many as i can into a coolbox :lol:

·
Banned
9,638 Posts
I reckon we could do an online auction. That way everyone gets a chance to take part in the fundraising, even if they can't attend the show :)
oh lol too tired never thought of this dawn lol

my idea was for who was at stand on the day :)

but you have now stepped up a bit lol as you do lol xxx

·
Premium Member
3,279 Posts
I'm bringing diet coke already...

I've got coke, diet coke, relentless, fanta orange and water....

1 - 20 of 77 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.