Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, my question is basically will a Cd70 and CID from.a Vectra C full canbus work in my 2010 Zafira B, I know about the difference in facsia. I presume the code index will need changing as well.

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh bugger, I was hoping you were not going to say that!

Any recommendation on what model i should look for, are the CID screens readily available for the Zaf Bs ? Thanks

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks will do, I'm trying to stay away from the xtrons etc on eBay as im
not sure they'll last a decent length of time.

·
AON - Administrator
59,287 Posts
Don't waste your time on them. For every person that says they are amazing there are another three complaining about them

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah exactly my thoughts, I keep seeing the Vectra shape ones come up for cheap money so I'm staying away! Trying to keep the oem look as well, hence me wanting to try the Cd70, I have a uhp4 module that is like to wire in as well.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hiya again, would a Cd70 and screen (13111166) from a 55 plate Astra H work and do everything I need?
Thanks

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ok, it has KS on the back of the screen does that make a difference, does it need a security code for programming or can I alter them in the software etc!

·
A.O.N Assistant Regional Organiser - Scotland East
27,714 Posts
Ks won't make a difference, all the BN indent offers is more start up logos from the Ks opel/ Vauxhall and has 3 line fuel consumption display over the 2, functality they are the same, may need a new surround to fit it in the Zafira bit they are they pretty cheap to buy new circa 10 quid if that.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

·
A.O.N Assistant Regional Organiser - Scotland East
27,714 Posts
The HU won't have aux in from that early I don't think.

You might not be worried about that but it's something to bear in mind.
2007 onwards when there was a software update to add aux and fix some bugs( was the last update to the cd70 firmware) can be retro fitted tho to the earlier models.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

1 - 13 of 13 Posts