Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was at a loose end and decided to nip out for some pic's and raddy came along for the craic.
Some Very "arty farty" pic's with my missus pink camera lol what ya think andy(G)?? lol

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Car is messy, will get a proper clean tomorrow once the exhaust and everything is sorted tomorrow :D
Good pics though Dixy :p The VXD badge one is good :D .... Your grill looks good too, From a distance :p lol

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah mate it's not how i wanted it , i am doing another one mate, this was a practice which went wrong lol:(

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
andy your right no close up's mate colour is spot on it's just the finish mate sticks out like a pair of dogs back wheels mate getting a new set and getting it done by a pro hehe lol

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
imfao, like the total slammed look if only, but i'd never get her back into my drive. lol.

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
Great location there lads (Y)

both cars look great, and pete's 'chop is the way forward :D

·
Registered
277 Posts
Raddy, car looks really well with the XP, black grill and new rims, well done dude. Is this the 1st pic with the mods? Haven't seen other pics here yet.

·
AON - Full Member
3,976 Posts
Both cars looking great (Y) Though in the chops it doesn't look like raddy's has springs :lol: just need a big sunvisor and some diesel reek and it would fit in well around portadown (and probley most other places in ni :lol:)

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Its very easy to go too far.. lol :D
Think the place youre looking for is magherfelt james :p Good old felt spec!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts