Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys I was wondering if anyone has there interior wrapped in carbon on a Astra H?

I was thinking of doing it but was hoping for some pics of it done to see what it looks like?

Also does anyone know of a place near the midlands where I can get it done relatively cheap?

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
I have my gear surround done and all rest piano black looks pritty seeet its easy to do it yourself just buy some 3m carbon wrap of ebay and stick and heat it around whilst pulling to mould it i did mine with a normal hairdryer

·
Registered
564 Posts
i thought the same when i first tried, but surprisingly its not that hard as long as you take your time to perfect it (Y)

Would have loved to help you, but you're just too far :(

·
Registered
40,498 Posts
Honestly it's not that hard to do, I've recently wrapped my boot trim, roof and bonnet in carbon.

Dash parts are much easier as they're smaller.

Buy a small sheet for a couple of quid and have a go.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm thinking carbon all round might be too much. I was thinking gloss black wrap but only problem is I would have to leave the heater controls and so would prob leave the CD player silver.

opinions guys?

·
Registered
604 Posts

I fully wrapped my interior apart from the centre console which will be going piano black, easy enough to do give it a try.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts