Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am seriously P!**ed off.Parked my car in a car park in Hastings,on my return some B!*$!&d had scraped the front nearside wheel arch and bumper.......wonder how much that is going to cost,upto this day my 2004 was immaculate.:mad:

·
A.O.N - Club Member (Lee)
1,835 Posts
[email protected] aint they.

I would like to get there fingers and cut them off with a pai of pliers.

·
Registered
4,365 Posts
I am seriously P!**ed off.Parked my car in a car park in Hastings,on my return some B!*$!&d had scraped the front nearside wheel arch and bumper.......wonder how much that is going to cost,upto this day my 2004 was immaculate.:mad:
i know how you feel had my hit to day parked out my side house and just got quoted £180 to fix

·
Registered
15,498 Posts
Yep my off-side rear arch has been scraped, the best part is... I know who did it (my neighbour), they wiped off the paint from their car (their car is gold, my car is black), and left wet cloth marks. They failed to wipe the black paint from their car, and the bumper of theirs is no sitting flush anymore. *****.

·
A.O.N. - Platinum Member
38,432 Posts
Are there any security cameras in the car park, if so you can ask for copies of the tapes

·
AON Resident Cynic
14,669 Posts
I do await a series of hostile comments for saying this, but a lot of damage can be prevented by using a parent and chavvy bay.

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
...remember, - if i ain't theirs, they don't care!.

·
AON Resident Cynic
14,669 Posts
mines got one on each door from car parks got quoted alot to fix em as well and peeps wonder why i take up 2 spaces
I did that until Harrow council recently tried to give me a PCN for it. :mad: The irony is that I got off it because the bays were too small :lol:

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
tell you what i do park far away as possible from the entrance when in a car park and on multi story car parks i park right at the top :). As for street parking i park it on my drive even though i havent got the pavement lowered i stil get it up as [email protected] tend to ride their bikes into cars or your wing mirror gets knocked off. This way mines is at least off the road an close to my front door step as possible.

·
Registered
5,597 Posts
tell you what i do park far away as possible from the entrance when in a car park and on multi story car parks i park right at the top :). As for street parking i park it on my drive even though i havent got the pavement lowered i stil get it up as [email protected] tend to ride their bikes into cars or your wing mirror gets knocked off. This way mines is at least off the road an close to my front door step as possible.
Thats the thing ni matter how far away you park even in an empty car park theres always some tit who decides to park next you ignoring the closer 3000 spaces, GRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

1 - 13 of 13 Posts