Astra Owners Network banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #23 ·

Registered
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
According to the vin your car has the OPC / VXR LINE PACK 2 fitted from the factory
so different from most out there
Bumper panel 13462766
lower grille 13401084
n/s headlight 13365292
From what I gather the following is what I have on my car - 13398791. The one you suggested Valer (13462766) comes with headlamp washer sockets. If what you're saying and it is coming with that particular bumper from the factory, might this mean that I could potentially have the installation for the washing thingies? Though I didn't see any buttons on my dash or wheel regarding that.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Thanks Fitzys. I'll have a look tomorrow, maybe check through the hole I made or remove the bumper on one side. I am expecting to see at least a hose leading under the headlamp.

Registered
From what I gather the following is what I have on my car - 13398791. The one you suggested Valer (13462766) comes with headlamp washer sockets. If what you're saying and it is coming with that particular bumper from the factory, might this mean that I could potentially have the installation for the washing thingies? Though I didn't see any buttons on my dash or wheel regarding that.
The bumper i quoted is the latest number listed, the 13398791 on yours (without washers)
is now superceded to the later one (with washers) ,so essentially the same thing

Reactions: Stefan

Registered
btw the colour code of your car is GWH/190 Asteroid/Phantom Grey

Registered
you need to watch a few salvage channels on youtube like salvage nation bud
Often gets mentioned on the YouTube channel Salvage Rebuilds too. They've just repaired a Mercedes, and some main dealer parts were loads cheaper than eBay sellers.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts