Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi can anyone come and do my Led conversion around notts area?

I had a go myself today and its just not happening lol.

Cheers

Lee

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok thanks for that dude, ill get in touch as soon as ive got some time off work and see if you got any time free to do them for me :)

How much would you do them for?

Cheers lee

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Ok thanks for that dude, ill get in touch as soon as ive got some time off work and see if you got any time free to do them for me :)

How much would you do them for?

Cheers lee
Adam does a top job aswell :thumbs:in case you where wonderin, he is highly recommended by me and many others who have the conversion done

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
My question also is how much ? lol

As i cant decide between having this done or trying to get Xenons :look:

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Travelled from Leister up to Adam (Stampede) for my Zafiy SMD conversion was well worth the trip (he gets folk travelling to him from all round the UK). He can/will travel out to folks but this will I’m sure impose a travelling fee unless possible he gets a group booking.

Adam top bloke, great job and takes a lot of pride in what he does. SMD conversions are one of the best mods going. You see it every time you get into the car.
http://forum.astraownersnetwork.co.uk/showthread.php?t=72083

PM Adam for a price :thumbs:

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Adam does a top job aswell :thumbs:in case you where wonderin, he is highly recommended by me and many others who have the conversion done
Thanks for that! Im going to take a trip out to him when im next off work :D should be well worth the journey

·
A.O.N. - Full Member
1,652 Posts
You need a steady hand to do it yourself, I took about a week to do my own as I was just doing one bit each evening, my pics are on my profile, but believe me if I'd have known Stampede did them I would have paid out as it's not easy and I'm Captain Lazy :D

·
A.O.N. - Full Member
1,652 Posts
looks like it mate as normal dials are orange, hes done blue & red whereas I went for all blue

·
Registered
405 Posts
I can mate but I'm about 70 miles from you and can't drive to you as iv only just come out of hospital :/

·
Registered
405 Posts
Think it's 120 quid but he does an awesome job. From what iv heard people say he's amazing, never met the guy but wish I had a reputation as good as his

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
Whhooaa this thread was originally from last year.
I am hoping he would of had the LED conversion done by now

1 - 20 of 21 Posts