Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can any of you good fellows reccomend me any good bodyshops in the reigon (preferably wolverhampton/birmingham) that arent too expensive to spray and fit an xp kit to my astra h?? just been quoted £800 from vaux!!!!! :eek:

i knew they would be expensive been the steelers an all that, but :swear: me i didnt realise it would be that much to spray and its 2 side skirts, and front/ rear bumper lip

so any reccomendations would be much appreciated. tried the few in the sticky at the top but none of the numbers work

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
B t t t really need some details guys so if anyone has used anywhere local or knows any good places i would appreciate it. quite desperate to get this xp kit fitted

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
cheers fella. ive only been around here since the new year as im from uup norf in yorkshire, so dont really know where any places are. thanks buddy

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
big difference for you then fella!!! so youll understand my plight. where i come from i know where there is a few good places, but dont know what they would charge.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Well there is a place in Coventry I swear by but I have no idea what the number is. Its only a little back street place but any spraying I've had done its been at this place. It's called autospray in a place called stoke row. Back in my corsa days I had half the car resprayed for 150 quid. Just had a prodrive bumper smoothed and sprayed for 90 quid. Can't knock em for the money :).

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
sounds super mate ill try and look em up and see what they can do

1 - 8 of 8 Posts