Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody,

Firstly I want to apologize for my writting mistakes, English isn't my native languege.
My name is Egidijus, I'm from Lithuania. I'm following this forum for a couple years. And now I decided to make my own thread :)
So... My Astra is made in 2004 years. It has a 1,8 petrol engine with mighty 92 kW :D It's a basic model with few little upgrades which I always wanted to make :)
Photos :)

February of 2013

After two weeks I bought Irmscher front grills

For the summer Vectra C GTS 17" wheels

Tinted rear lights. Almost no difference at all :D the right one is tinted :D

Removed rear Opel badge and made black strip

One of my favorite upgrade - OPC line (in Europe we call it OPC line) rear spoiler

Last year I bought facelift rear lights. It's another favorite upgrade :D

This year I bought the rest pieces of OPC line. Only front lip is missing.

I also removed rear window wiper

So that's it for now. More upgrades are coming in next year :)

·
AON - Administrator
59,287 Posts
Great progress. No need to apologise, your English is much better than our Lithuanian (Y)

·
Registered
3,702 Posts
Looks great pal!
DVD90! Ha we can't get those over here :( Well worth the upgrade over the standard CD30 though!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I had CD40 Opera, so after fitting a DVD90 I am dissapointed with poor sound quality...
Found DVD90 after four years checking of advertisements for used car parts

·
Registered
3,702 Posts
I had CD40 Opera, so after fitting a DVD90 I am dissapointed with poor sound quality...
Found DVD90 after four years checking of advertisements for used car parts
Ahh bit of a downgrade in that respect though! I went from a CD30 to a CD70 and the sound quality improved drastically!
Took me a few years to find a decent CD70 + CID and managed to get it from AON :D

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My friend done upgrade like you and in his car CD70 sounds much better to me than my DVD90... Maybe it's because of 2 ohm speakers in my car and 4 ohm speakers in his car.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have a very very long list of plans :D
I want to put opc line (xp) kit on my car, make darker taillights, put half or full leather seats, eibach prokit springs, R18 wheels (maybe penta's or opc snowflakes) for next year :)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Also... I have cheaply bought these wheels. They have better ET than wheels from Vectra. Of course they need to be repainted because of awful paint job :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts