Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
heres a few pictures from the coombe today, will add more when i get them, these are the ones from the track photo guy, pritty poor but still good!

ive seen a few others and will upload them when i get them!

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
your van is lookin sweet mate, wish id of gone now but hey ho, theres always another time. :thumbs:

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Quality:).

Notice much difference between the new legs and old ones??
well went out at trax today,and would have to say they are spot on now, minor adjustment still needed, but was following the thorney vxrs throught a few corners and it was holding the same line perfect, shame its so slow or i would of killing alot of stuff as it was miles better in the corners than a st and the other cars out in the session, i need vxr power then ill be on it!

·
Registered
681 Posts
Van is looking very sweet mate, i'm thinking of a van as a wee project and yours is making me look a bit harder for a donor!!! :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
id take these pics off and cover your reg up then re-post, you never know whos watching these forums!!! (Y)

·
Registered
6,679 Posts
well went out at trax today,and would have to say they are spot on now, minor adjustment still needed, but was following the thorney vxrs throught a few corners and it was holding the same line perfect, shame its so slow or i would of killing alot of stuff as it was miles better in the corners than a st and the other cars out in the session, i need vxr power then ill be on it!
Well thats half the battle, no good if it wont go around corners;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts