A.O.N. - Platinum Member
38,432 Posts
Rubbish?

Rubbish????

Hand over one of your man cards, there should be no rubbish in your car

·
Registered
351 Posts
this is part of the smokers pack that you can get as an extra option? I saw this on the demo and thought it would come with mine but unfortunately it didn't

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
I got one with my car, although I don't smoke. I use it for coins mainly or storing petrol receipts in.

·
Registered
13,581 Posts
That's an ashtray?

Was in the demo car I drove just before the J went on sale, I failed to look into it and assumed it was a free travel mug :rofl:

·
Registered
12 Posts
I used to have a berlingo before the VX- line, and that had an ashtray that is almost exactly the same. Just kept it and used it in astra, works like a gud un!

·
Registered
2,737 Posts
I don't smoke, but I noticed the Astra GTC has no ash tray or place to put rubbish.

I found this on eBay:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VAUXHALL-...CarParts_SM&hash=item3cbc959b54#ht_828wt_1180

Anyone got one? I like the chrome finish and it looks like it would give the cabin a bit more "bling".
I've got one in mine, they are pretty good actually. Just use it for keys/change

Rubbish?

Rubbish????

Hand over one of your man cards, there should be no rubbish in your car
:rofl:

:rofl:

That's an ashtray?

Was in the demo car I drove just before the J went on sale, I failed to look into it and assumed it was a free travel mug :rofl:
:rofl: ...................I. could see why :lol:

·
Registered
710 Posts
I keep my change in the little glove box on the right hand side of the steering wheel, works fine for me. No need to spend £11.00 then.

·
3,902 Posts
I think MY10 cars came with the "muffin", then it became an option thereafter. So you'll probably find MY10 owners selling their muffins on eBay... along with their flex floors! :lol:

Rubbish in the car? No! *** ash in the car? Noooooooooooooo! :eek:

·
Registered
2,737 Posts
I think MY10 cars came with the "muffin", then it became an option thereafter. So you'll probably find MY10 owners selling their muffins on eBay... along with their flex floors! :lol:

Rubbish in the car? No! *** ash in the car? Noooooooooooooo! :eek:
I thought they would have been standard early on

:lol:

I have no rubbish or *** ash in my car either......... no way! :lol:

·
Registered
29 Posts
I have one, wasn't in the car when I bought so I mentioned it to the dealer who then took one out of another car on the forecourt and gave it to me. It's full of parking tickets and fuel receipts atm.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts