Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
32,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just like to thank you both for inviting us for the weekend

im sure the others will be in to say there thanks as well, didnt feel my best yesterday after hearing some shocking news about a mate, being there took my mind off of things alitte :)

Theres so many things that i could say here but i think ill leave them for the time being a Lottie ;)

roll on the meet :D

G :wave:

·
Registered
32,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It was a great day and a damn good laugh despite the shocking weather :)
the Rain on the way home was rubbish :(

was behinde you till we get to the A12 the someone doesnt like rian so had to sit at 58-60mph all the way home :(

·
Banned
7,500 Posts
Ahh your have a good meet this weekend coming :)
Hope I won't be there till 10.30 as I'm working till 10 :( are you coming G

·
Banned
7,500 Posts

·
Registered
7,744 Posts
Every thing ok now Ibz ?
i wouldn't say ok but the illness is 'calming' a little (Y)
but was really bad that day as they were sleeping all day and when we tried feeding them they just yacked it all out :(
then we checked their body temp and was 39.5c which was very dangerous so straight on the phone to NHS helpline and they advised to go straight to hosp as they could have a fit at those temp

·
Registered
13,581 Posts
Indeed a big thank you to everyone :)

Karl and Kat for their hospitality, Lottie for giving me a (very small and uncomforatble, but very welcomed :p) bed for the night in her caravan, and everyone else that came along for making it such a fantastic weekend :D

Weather was indeed a massive pain, but I think we managed ok :lol:

Just a shame I had to come so late on the Saturday casue of work, would have liked more time!

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
Big thank you to Karl and Kat for inviting us to gate crash part of their holiday :D
Also big thanks to Lottie for letting me have a bed for the night :D

Had a great weekend just a shame I couldn't of got there Friday night then could of come to the Zoo!!
Thank you everyone for a great laugh and thank god there has been no changes made as yet on here!! :nah:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts