Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Com-on guys n gals, it might well be a garden swing lol:)

But it is Car , BIG modd related,

I won't reveal what it is , until I take proper pics,

It arrived at 2.30 today, and it took me 3 hrs to open it, mainly because its what I've always wanted, but never done, and was afraid on disappointment on opening.

Was I disappointed :look:

H No :eek: Whooo Hooo:cool:

Bri " On a real HIGH time "

B

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hmm. Bonnet, spoiler, intercooler? :lol:
No, sorry Tye man

The BIG box is deceptive, the expensive unit is comparatively compact , but all matches up to suit, it is second hand ( Gawwd knows how much new, eeek!) it cost as much as a small second hand car,

Nuff clews

B

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Close Mr Molly, The TT is already kitted out for Nitrous as you know, and I suspect you are pulling my strings lol, you know exatly what it is:D

B

pic tomoz, on "Reveil time"

But just won something on thje bay which is rather exiting too:sus:

B

·
AON - Administrator
59,287 Posts
Sssshhh man! I was building up to getting it right and I would have looked dead clever if you hadn't revealed the truth of the matter :lol:

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
ohhh nice! Is that going on the twintop or seabreeze?
Something went pop with my hybrid turbo on Nero my Tintop:(, and I haven't had a chance to look at him properly Tye mate, its probably a simple fix like the actuator or recirc valve seals blown, and I wasn't happy with the front exhaust fitment,

Hopefully this is an easier solution, but a darn pricey one lol:D

Its in fantastic second hand condition and I can't wait to fit it :) but I have tother things to get on with first.

B

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
yeah those Garrets certainly aren't cheap! hopefully this sorts out your issues - if the turbo is fine then at least you have a spare hybrid unit :thumbs:

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Jon my techno expert recons that I will probably blow my engine fitting this kit,

So he is gonna sort out my issues with my present turbo, he thinks its a simple fix, simple , I like lol

The Garret is for my forge build , but on hold

B

1 - 20 of 20 Posts