Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The glory days are back for one Sunday night!!!!!!

Sunday 13th Sept 6.30pm

(Just incase you haven't spotted it on RMS)

Ah the memories of the bottom carpark, Comber races, Millisle 1/4 mile drags.....memories.

So Who's all going - promises to be an epically large night!! Im going to risk the £30 fine for exhaust noise and get myself down :D

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?p...all&subj=131506566857&aid=-1&oid=131506566857

http://www.reallymeansounds.com/forum/news-events/107068-bangor-carparkers-reunion.html

Andy

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
cant say im an old timer like yourself Andy :lol:! but it sounds like a bit of craic im up for it!

Count me in! :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
All this hype over bangor geting screwed by peelers, im in Bangor drivin about every night guarenteed and they dont really give me any trouble, i got stopped heading round to ballyholme the other day as they where stopping everyone it was around 11.30pm the guy was really sound. Didnt mention the exhaust and actually started talking to me about the car. The police dont really give you trouble unless your a useless **** handbraking or "getting it lit".

Hopefully it will be a good night! :thumbs:

·
A.O.N Regional Organiser - Northern Ireland (Franc
705 Posts
lol @ raddy.. ill try and make it... i can remember the first time heading to comber from bangor and the cops stopped me and sent me straight home lol

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i bet it'll be shyyte with about 50 people gettin done by the 5-0 :sus:
it will be rammed with people and there will be some seriously nice motors floating around. if people want to drive around like you and your posseeeee do in Crossgar then they will get done - heres no complaining there.

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
it will be rammed with people and there will be some seriously nice motors floating around. if people want to drive around like you and your posseeeee do in Crossgar then they will get done - heres no complaining there.
So all over the road, parking badly across someones driveway? :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Foook itll be busy that night. Ill be down anyway! Lol

I remember the last time everyone made a big effort in bangor, **** me. Took about 20mins to get between carparks!! Thats like 100m!
Very early tho!

·
Registered
26,209 Posts
I just dont know why anyone would want to drive around bangor in a modified car, its like walking into a room with a hungry lion in it :sus:

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Theres a difference between a modified car and an illegal car, have you something to hide?
My car has alot more done to it than yours and I dont get into trouble. Never been quizzed about my pressed plates either.

Martys 197 has a custom powerflow on it too so its not exactly quiet when hes horsing it and hes never been stopped either!! Nor the ibiza with the milltec!

What aaaaaaare you so afraid of?

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
PS Andy you should be fine unless youre anticipating in participating in some anti social behaviour! :p
That whole exhaust thing was highly over-rated

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
I just dont know why anyone would want to drive around bangor in a modified car, its like walking into a room with a hungry lion in it :sus:
LOL! Just LOL :lol:

People driving like spanners will get caught, end of. Stop going on about how bad Bangor is just because you got done for illegal plates, you knew they were illegal. So quit f**king whinging!
I dont go as much as I used to, but any time I have been down... nobody I seen was given any bother at all, unless doing something they shouldnt have been!

Stay in Crossgar with your 'possee' Aaron, its the best place for you (Y)

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
You really are a ****..

Theres a difference between a modified car and an illegal car, have you something to hide?
My car has alot more done to it than yours and I dont get into trouble. Never been quizzed about my pressed plates either.

Martys 197 has a custom powerflow on it too so its not exactly quiet when hes horsing it and hes never been stopped either!! Nor the ibiza with the milltec!

What aaaaaaare you so afraid of?
I know Ive not been down much in recent times, went off the whole sunday night thing for a long time :'( But Pete is right, you must have something to hide Azza? Your plates must be illegal!

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I live here, and can honestly say that this place if FULL of modded and performance motors...this isnt just Sunday nights we are talking about.

You loved bangor for a few weeks, then you got fined for your illegally spaced, sized and font plates - you were warned. If you choose to break the rules then accept the consequences. Im still waiting on my replacement plate holder so have to display it on the windscreen...if i get caught and fined then so be it.

AON is an awesome site but you need to join in with your peers from NI at meets etc

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
PS look at conrads avatar.........
Yep hyper awesome super illegal METRO PLATES Boooiiiiiii!

And I have yet to be pulled, but if I do... I know its my own doing :) And yes, Im fine with that :) Will it stop me from going to Bangor... Nope!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts