Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any one used this and does it give a good finish?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
353 Posts
Any one used this and does it give a good finish?

Personally I have always preferred a clay bar and then mop it and finish with a decent wax I have used the autoglym magma which is good but not the spray clay so I am unsure on that
However if you want decent products then I recommend maguires and for wax then auto finesse wax is awesome it’s blue in colour easy on and easy off and last about 3 months

·
Registered
5,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cheers Ash, I’m looking for stuff to do on my 12 week stand down, il have a look at that stuff just now

·
Registered
353 Posts
Cheers Ash, I’m looking for stuff to do on my 12 week stand down, il have a look at that stuff just now

No problems buddy the auto finesse is expensive but it is really good also if you want a really good wheel cleaner then either tfr (traffic film remover) or wonder wheels is good as well not much else to do at the moment unfortunately

·
Registered
5,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I’m going to catch up with all the other bits I have laid about for the car, like egr blanking, led headlight bulbs, be good to get the car bodywork sorted out while I’m at it

·
Registered
353 Posts
I’m going to catch up with all the other bits I have laid about for the car, like egr blanking, led headlight bulbs, be good to get the car bodywork sorted out while I’m at it

The led upgrades are crazy they are really bright it is a lot easier if you just have plug and play that are error free
I have still been meaning to sort out above my windscreen there is slight rust from stone chips best to get it done before it gets any worse
Also was thinking about changing the front seats to maybe Astra vxr ones although unsure on how comfortable they are

·
Registered
5,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The leather burg seats are very comfy, iv got a set in the van, the Sri has standard leather in it, still comfy enough tho, iv got the novsight leds to go in, they should be plug n play, and iv a cd70 with cid to get sent down to me

·
Registered
353 Posts
The leather burg seats are very comfy, iv got a set in the van, the Sri has standard leather in it, still comfy enough tho, iv got the novsight leds to go in, they should be plug n play, and iv a cd70 with cid to get sent down to me

Always wanted to go with the upgraded screen in the dash as mine is the life model on logbook which would mean changing a few things around but it’s doable

1 - 8 of 8 Posts