Astra Owners Network banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 354 Posts

·
Super Moderator
26,433 Posts
Right folks, the venue and date have been decided so get your names down if you are attending.

Remember we need a minimum of 15 people on the rollers to make this happen.

There are BBQ & hot drink facilities too if we want to make use of them, could turn this in to a cracking day out if we get enough numbers.

Cost is £35 per car and for that you get 2 runs on the rollers and the printouts to match.

Hope to see as many of you as possible there.

Thanks

Andrew

People and cars running:

1) AND181 - Astra VXR Burg - deposit paid
2) x-Amanda-x - Astra H 1.8 SRI - deposit paid
3) Aiden - Astra H 1.9 CDTi (120) SXi - deposit paid
4) sri_mike - Astra VXR - deposit paid
5) Bigdov - Astra H 1.9 CDTi (150) SRi - deposit paid
6) Walkergsi - Astra G GSi - deposit paid
7) H15 VXL - Astra H 1.6t SRi - deposit paid
8) asm1 - Astra J 2.0 CDTi - deposit paid
9) chaz22 - Astra H 1.9 CDTi (150) SRi - deposit paid
10) Frizz - R32 - deposit paid
11) craig8 - Astra VXR - deposit paid
12) Allan (H15 VXL's mate) - Astra H 1.9 CDTi (150) SRi - deposit paid
13) SLOT NOT BOOKED deposit paid
14) Rosco-SRI - Astra H 1.9 CDTi (150) SRi - deposit paid
15) Rosco-SRI's mate - Mk5 Golf GTi - deposit paid
16) Muzza80 - Focus ST - deposit paid
17) Smyth - Astra VXR - deposit paid
18) KRAMMEiST1 - Astra H 1.8 SRi

Maybe

a) KGM - Corsa VXR

Attending but not running

1) Gary1209
2)

Update 20/08/12

Simon @ Sitech has confirmed the following for Sunday.

Time: They would like a 9:30am start so he'd like us there for 9am.

Hot Drinks: They will provide the urn, tea, coffee, milk and cups.

BBQ: They will supply the BBQ, we provide everything else along with someone to run the BBQ. What we'll nedd to supply is food, plates etc. Please have a look here at the BBQ thread and get your name down with what you're bringing. If we could all bring something it would be great and a fairly healthy BBQ :thumbs:

Further Update 21/08/12

Muzza80 (Murray) has kindly offered to bring his Tech2 machine with him and do a special rate for anyone attending thr RR day that wants something done.

He's offered the following:

"I normally charge £30 for a session, this includes full diagnostic report with rundown on any stored codes and unlimited activation/programming.

Will do that for £20 on Sunday.... or £10 for a full diagnostic report highlighting any potential issues before running on the rollers.

Further Update 23/08/12

Address details:

Sitech Racing,
Unit 4D Barham Road, Rosyth Europarc,
Rosyth,
Fife
KY11 2XB

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Wouldn't embarrass myself running but depending on where this is I could cone for the BBQ & hot drinks lol

·
Super Moderator
26,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
It's at Sitech Racing in Rosyth - you wouldn't embarrass yourself mate, Amanda is running her standard 1.8 SRI too, would be good to see how they compare!

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Oooooh not too far from burnt island!! Haha. Google's telling me its just less than an hour away. Put me down for this mate! I may run :p can i be a maybe :lol:? That was if we only have 14 I'll go a head & do it but if we reach 15 my options are open, deal?

·
Super Moderator
26,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No worries - I'll add you to the running list just now and when we get to 15 you can decide (Y)

·
Registered
10,531 Posts
Might head down but wont be running

·
Registered
10,531 Posts
Erm my vxr lol. Had it for around 4 month haha. Not had access to a laptop to do a build thread though.
Going to end up like stealth, waiting a year for an update that will be done 'next week' lol

Theres a few z18xer's running, tempteing to see how mine racks up with its terrable fuelling..

1 - 20 of 354 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.