Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, well im a very keen detailer and when it comes to keeping the astra SRi looking spotless i tend to see my OCD coming out :) ive got a ongoing growing collection and only buy the best products for the job .... I detail my astra at least twice a week and am now going onto the stage of paint correction and machine detailing as getting myself the full kit in the next few month

Here is a selection of pics from the most recent detail :) too many pics to show them all but here are a selected few

·
Registered
5,034 Posts
I'd be intrested in what you use as I've got the same colour car and want it looking shinny!!!!!!

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
For this detail i used:

Autobrite magifoam
Chemical guys maxi suds shampoo
Bilberry wheel cleaner
Poorboys Polish with carnauba
Poorboys Nattys paste wax
Poorboys Spray and gloss enhancer
Autoglym trim gel
Meguiars tyre gel
Auto finesse crystal glass cleaner

Got loads new products coming my way too :)

·
Registered
5,034 Posts
Would you say that it makes silver cars esspically shinny? I've yet to find something that makes the silver pop

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
definately makes the silver pop but hold on till sunday as on saturday doing a major detail ready for a massive meet on saturday afternoon. Im using my mates britemax vantage wax and its meant to be awesome, its in fridge keeping cool and thats meant to make silver pop :) so will let you know, its £40 a tub but quality/end result over price

1 - 6 of 6 Posts