Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey folks,

Haven't been on in an age. I'm thinking of moving these on and was looking opinion's on what they are worth. They have scuff's on em' so probably would need a refurb, however think its best to leave that up to the buyer incase they want them refurbed differently to how I would do it.

I asked this on here before I think, but I'm getting off my ass with regards to some things on the car now, RR'd at 247bhp yesterday at A.I. so that was enough motivation for me to continue.

Thoughts?

Cheers,
JB.

Edit: Forgot to mention, rears have the original Conti's on, still some tread left, fronts are Eagle F1 Asymmetric, but are getting close to the bars.

·
A.O.N. - Platinum Member
38,432 Posts
£500 possably a little more depending on how bad the scuffs are

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Hey folks,

Haven't been on in an age. I'm thinking of moving these on and was looking opinion's on what they are worth. They have scuff's on em' so probably would need a refurb, however think its best to leave that up to the buyer incase they want them refurbed differently to how I would do it.

I asked this on here before I think, but I'm getting off my ass with regards to some things on the car now, RR'd at 247bhp yesterday at A.I. so that was enough motivation for me to continue.

Thoughts?

Cheers,
JB.

Edit: Forgot to mention, rears have the original Conti's on, still some tread left, fronts are Eagle F1 Asymmetric, but are getting close to the bars.

Ill take them for a bad price :p

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol, what do you consider a bad price...

·
A.O.N Regional Organiser - Northern Ireland (Franc
705 Posts
jb you sell these yet??? my brother might be intrested in them?? I would love them for my bus but im on the DOLE and cant afford them...

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry I've been flat out busy in work and never seen this update. Haven't sold them yet, he'd probably need to see them first considerin' the scuffage, but if the offer is too low I'll probably keep them tbh and just stick the Pro Race on the credit card :D :D

As ya know, I work in Belfast, live in Banbridge so let me know if he wants to see them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts