Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

FULL LEATHER VXR RACING SEATS - 120 pick up only !

full leather with red stitching, one slight mark / tear on bottom bit as shown in pic 4. looks worse cos its close up as its not that big at all but got a shot of it to be honest with you all :)

the door cards: 70 pick up only now 60! - SOLD

http://www.juicydetailing.co.uk/latest-products/chemical-guys-sprayable-ph-neutral-leather/flypage_images.tpl.html
since taking the pics all the leather has been treaten too some of this leather cleaner from chemical guys. look much better now :)

located in doncaster, south yorkshire. pm me any offers or for any details ive missed. thanks for looking

·
Registered
640 Posts
That is a very good price for the seats alone let alone the givaway price for the door cards etc.

I would have been interested in the whole lot to replace my half leather vxr interior but trying to find just front seats is going to be difficult so GLWTS chap.

Russ

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That is a very good price for the seats alone let alone the givaway price for the door cards etc.

I would have been interested in the whole lot to replace my half leather vxr interior but trying to find just front seats is going to be difficult so GLWTS chap.

Russ
cheers pal. That sea to be the problem. Everyone wants the fronts aswell :/

·
Registered
686 Posts
have you still got the door cards? ill have em can come and pick up next weekend if you like. would love to take the seats, but no good without the fronts to match haha.

·
Registered
5,920 Posts
Only person I can think of that would be interested in the rears is Troy (mitre3 on vxro) . He already has the door cards, and hes only in chesterfield

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Only person I can think of that would be interested in the rears is Troy (mitre3 on vxro) . He already has the door cards, and hes only in chesterfield
are you a member on vxro? if you are do you fancy sending him a message to see if hes intrested for me ? :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts