Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
A dieselhead..
2,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is for an Astra VXR, but will deffo fit the other 2.0 turbo's.. but unsure if it would be too big for the 1.6T though. Comes with mounting brackets in the picture but no boost pipes.

£250 ono, collection prefered.

·
Registered
4,078 Posts
that wont fit into a mk4 if its for a Mk5 without some adjustment, as the MK4 coolers are alot smaller in height< if i had spare cash i wouold snap it off your hands and give it a blast,, free bump!

·
A dieselhead..
2,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
it was from the last of what griffin auto's had from T8/VXRpc.. but ye its almost the same as the courts one going by pics.

Erm the coolers mounted on the brackets and sits behind the the crash bar so the top part the cooler is actually hid cause of that.. donno if that helps? lol

·
Registered
257 Posts
What size are the inlets and outlets?
Does anything on a VXR need moving adjusting etc to help with the size and fit of this one?

·
A dieselhead..
2,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
inlet is 2.5 inch, and the outlet is 2 inch..

And as above, but you could get the bits made up if needed or even order from courts possibly? But with that you need the slim line fan too to make sure you have enough room to keep aircon working properly!

·
Registered
5,034 Posts
Nice bit of kit that. Where you from if collection had to be or would you deliever?

Maybe intrested

·
A dieselhead..
2,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
would prefere collection so it doesnt get damaged and that it could cost a fair bit to post because of the size?

From Rushden, northamptonshire..

·
Registered
3,151 Posts
Try parcel2go.com i use them for prices and they find the best pruce for your patcel size and weight ie i sent calipers and discs for £15 next day.

·
A dieselhead..
2,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Try parcel2go.com i use them for prices and they find the best pruce for your patcel size and weight ie i sent calipers and discs for £15 next day.
cheers rob, so from around £7-10 so not bad.. just gotta make a box for it to go in lol

1 - 20 of 25 Posts