Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have fallen out of love. I have become more and more carless of late and will only end up doing more damage to my pride and joy. Would love someone to look after it like it how it should be.

2008 Vauxhall Astra 3 Door SRi 1.8 vvt 67000 miles

x package body styling, air conditioning, sport mode, 5 speed, 18" Signum XP2 alloy wheel with new nutron tyres all round (3 are lightly scuffed 1 is in good condition with a full size mint condition penta in the boot with a new tyre) , remote locking alarm, multi function steering wheel and trip computer display, electric windows, electric mirrors, parking sensors, Full Heated leather interior, cd mp3 player with aux socket, rear headrests, front fog lights, full service history – just been serviced, 1 former keeper, looks & drives superb. Vxr side repeaters, vxr front grill colour coded with honeycomb mesh and vxr intake. Crusie control and insignia washer jets. K & N air filter. Also has led dipped bulbs in aswell as main beam phillips diamond vision bulbs in. Interior bulbs all led and reg plate the same. New vxr springs installed and all brake discs & pads changed recently.

Will also include IPF Tuning Unit with Single License

Tax 31/11/12 and Mot 01/04/13.

Small stone chips at various locations & small crease in driver side door.

Looking for 5200 ONO May reduce price if mods are not wanted. More pics can be emailed if required.

(Needs to be gone ASAP)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts