Astra Owners Network banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Let鈥檚 make this a bit more interactive guys. Any comments, questions, tips, ideas?
The scene feels a little dead, even for the post apocalypse 馃槄
I "fixxed" wear on an MX5 seat bolster with a piece of black cloth cut from an old pair of my son's school trousers and some black cotton. It obviously looks like it's been repaired, but 99% of time nobody woukd notice. Unless they looked closely. Like putting a patch on the elbows of an lecturers jacket, if the patch were the same colour and almost the same material. But free. And took about 20 mins. Pin it into place first and then carefully stitch it into place.

Registered
Also got a cruise control stalk and have Opcom to activate it, but when I looked for the CC wiring it鈥檚 not there 馃槗 gutted. Maybe I鈥檒l retro fit it in the future.

View attachment 36545
My son has a 65k mile 1.6 16V club. W REG. 2 owners Him and his Grandad. He was given it about 7 years ago with 15k on the clock, but it's not Birmingham compliant, so I said I'd be interested, but it doesn't have cruise. Which I've come to love.
I'm told It would need an actuator off a vectra, and despite being a chartered engineer, I feel there's not enough information to give me confidence in how to do it. If you manage it, I'm ready to listen to the full in depth method.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts