Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys i have a 2013 astra and ive got fault code b0015 drivers pre tensioner but what im not sure on is whether this fault code is the pre tensioner bolted to the seat or is it the actual seatbelt tensioner behind the pillar where the seat belt coils onto , any help would be gratefully appreciated thanks
would the seat belt behind the pillar give a different fault code

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes its had a front end bump and had all parts replaced but its still got b0015 fault im thinking it has had a faulty seatbelt pretensioner put on ive had the airbag module reset

·
15,054 Posts
B0015 is the retractor tensioner. Can you get the symptom byte?

And just to be clear I'm not talking about the plug itself, there is a little tab thing acting as a secondary lock that needs to be fully home before it makes a contact.

I only mention it as I've come across it before after a repair when a technician and I wasted a load of time on it re-ordering parts believed to be faulty and that's what it turned out to be. The body shop that fitted it broke the connector and left the tab out.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hi do you mean the orange tab in the centre of the yellow plug on the seatbelt retractor if so yes thats fully inserted

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ok thanks i will have to get the garage to plug back in . i have been reading about checking the tensioners with an ohms meter have you any thought on this thanks

·
AON - Administrator
59,287 Posts
Did the garage not give you a print out?

The code would be B0015XX or B0015-XX with the XX being replaced by a number

1 - 15 of 15 Posts