Astra Owners Network banner

Astra J CD400 USB Issue

2K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  mwalker2792 
#1 ·
Hi there,

New to the forum so apologies if this has already been covered elsewhere, however I'm stumped...

Since having the car the USB hasn't working in any way shape or form. When plugging into it there's no charging, no recognition etc.

Finally during these strange times I've taken the time to investigate it further. On taking part the dash and centre console, when I popped out the housing with the USB port and 12v etc, there are two connectors going into the 12v and AUX, however there's not a wire or connector in sight for the USB port. Ive had a good look around and can't see a loose connector anywhere even after taking out the radio unit to check behind there. Its a CD 400 unit and has the factory USB socket so not retro fitted or anything like that.

Does anyone have any idea where that connector would be or where its wired from etc, any pointers in any way would be a great help

Many Thanks

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.