·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Can i call dibz till i check the distance i need on the front please :D

·
A.O.N - Club Member - aka RoaGee
1,528 Posts
They sit in the middle off the hub and wheel? there not hubcentric mate sorry
sorry mate i realised that sounded abit dim because all spacers sit in between the hub and wheel :lol: but what i meant is that there are quite a few spacers out there like mine for example bolt onto the hub, to which you then bolt the wheel onto. But some sit in between the hub and wheel and extended lug nuts are then passed through it (like a sandwich :lol:)

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
ill leave it actually i need 20mm rear and 16mm front, cheers though :D

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
sorry mate i realised that sounded abit dim because all spacers sit in between the hub and wheel :lol: but what i meant is that there are quite a few spacers out there like mine for example bolt onto the hub, to which you then bolt the wheel onto. But some sit in between the hub and wheel and extended lug nuts are then passed through it (like a sandwich :lol:)
Yehh they dont bolt to the hub the wheel bolts go through the wheel & spacer to the original hub holes :)

·
Registered
40,498 Posts
The fact they come with longer bolts means that you sandwich them between the wheel and ub and bolt through them.

Rather than first bolting the spacers to the hub, then wheel to spacer.

The make of spacer would help too Azzar.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The fact they come with longer bolts means that you sandwich them between the wheel and ub and bolt through them.

Rather than first bolting the spacers to the hub, then wheel to spacer.

The make of spacer would help too Azzar.
Cheers mate and im unsure of the make mate but i paid £85 for them

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
I'm going to call dibs pending pics of spacers and the make, just try and link me to where you go them from or whatever mate. Thanks.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I'm going to call dibs pending pics of spacers and the make, just try and link me to where you go them from or whatever mate. Thanks.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
These are already prov sold and awaiting collection tonight but if not then i will contact you thanks

1 - 18 of 18 Posts