Astra Owners Network banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have Astra H Twintop 1.9 CDTI 2008 and remote control works fine with rolling up/down windows and opening hardtop if pressed for a longer duration, my problem is that it doesn't open/close doors. i've looked on few forums and haven't found a similar problem so any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
Try resyncing the key.

IIRC, it's something like put key in ignition and turn till you get the dash lights, then press the fob buttons. If successful the central locking should activate.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Try resyncing the key.

IIRC, it's something like put key in ignition and turn till you get the dash lights, then press the fob buttons. If successful the central locking should activate.
i've already tried it, even with software and it's still the same (MAXIECU).

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
Does the central locking still work via the buttons on the dash, and if you use a key in the door lock?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Does the central locking still work via the buttons on the dash, and if you use a key in the door lock?
dash central locking works, but sometimes i need 2-3 tries to get the driver door locked for some reason. when using the key it only locks driver side.

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
Actually thinking about it, the key will only lock the drivers door, so that's normal.

If the drivers door isn't always locking when pressing the dash buttons, then the mechanism in the drivers door could well be the cause of the problem you're having with the remote central locking.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts