849 Posts
Na petrol pro kit - E10-65-013-01-22
Na petrol sportline - E20-65-013-01-22
Turbos and diesels pro kit - E10-65-013-02-22
Turbos and diesels sportlines - E20-65-013-02-22

·
Registered
21 Posts
I have just fitted Apex lowering springs with Koni front struts and Bilstien rear shockers, the ride seems to be good, not to harsh just right
[/URL][/IMG]

·
Registered
14 Posts
1.8 Sri lowered on Eibach Sportlines E20-65-013-01-22 part number. With standard Sri shocks.

Ride is a tad firmer than standard. The wife didn't even notice, that's how good it is. Shocks only have 20k on them which is probably why.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Hi guys new to the thread only posted a few things got a 1.7cdti. What's the best to lower the car as at the minute got standard 16 inch alloys looking at going to either 18 or 19 but at the minute the wheel gap between the arch and the tyres are ridiculous( way to high for my liking)

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Cheers Brad

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

·
A.O.N Assistant Regional Organiser - Scotland East
27,711 Posts

Ignore the drop on the front as thats 50mm( but the rears are 30mm drop so shoudl give you an idea of the space between the tyre and the arch) - The car is running sportlines.
Hi guys new to the thread only posted a few things got a 1.7cdti. What's the best to lower the car as at the minute got standard 16 inch alloys looking at going to either 18 or 19 but at the minute the wheel gap between the arch and the tyres are ridiculous( way to high for my liking)

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Cheers Brad

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
If you have a look at that post that should give you an idea

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5 Posts
My 2L turbo SRi has electromagnetic shocks, they make knocking noise at standard load of 1-2 people. Any more load and they are silent. Bushes are in good condition. Have anyone replaced the originals with Bilstein yellows?

·
Registered
120 Posts
Hey guys,
not sure is this ok topic for this question ,please remove if so.

Every year on my astra (lowered with eibach pro kit spirngs ) i have IDS+ fault. And this is 3rd time i am having this fault,and it's always left (driver side) one. Fault comes when temperatures drop down under 5c.

Really annoyed about this. Anyone else having this problem ?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey guys,
not sure is this ok topic for this question ,please remove if so.

Every year on my astra (lowered with eibach pro kit spirngs ) i have IDS+ fault. And this is 3rd time i am having this fault,and it's always left (driver side) one. Fault comes when temperatures drop down under 5c.

Really annoyed about this. Anyone else having this problem ?
check the connector, then the cable that it has no damage, it may be internally faulty cable and finally faulty sensor in the shock.

·
A.O.N Assistant Regional Organiser - Scotland East
27,711 Posts
My 2L turbo SRi has electromagnetic shocks, they make knocking noise at standard load of 1-2 people. Any more load and they are silent. Bushes are in good condition. Have anyone replaced the originals with Bilstein yellows?
Not had the ids, but running b8s on both the vxr and more recently the signum daily. Can't fault them.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
:wave:hi there ... before I start I would like to state that I'm new ...new to the site and new to the moding community ...I have a Astra h mk5 1.7 cdti sxi 100hp....so please bear with me if you can haha ........I would like to lower my car but I'm unsure as to which way to go around it ... do I go coilover kits or do I just go wit lowering springs I have found thet type I think is more in my budget range and I currently have 16 inch alloys on that I will be changing but not for a good while yet and when I do I will be getting atleast 18's or 19's
here are the coilover that I think I would be getting:confused:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Stance-Street-Coilovers-Suspension-Kit-Vauxhall-Astra-Mk5-H-Hatchback-04-10/292362101511?epid=19010842063&hash=item441223a307:g:T9EAAOSwsFpaKcC0
and here are the lowering springs:confused:
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Eibach-Sportline-35-45mm-Lowering-Springs-for-Vauxhall-Astra-H-MK5-Van-1-7-CDTI/322545454095?_trkparms=aid=555017&algo=PL.CASSINI&ao=2&asc=20151005190540&meid=dec444ac32714b75baba9834da70d011&pid=100505&rk=1&rkt=1&&_trksid=p2045573.c100505.m3226

any and all advice would be much apricaited:thumbs:...............thanks in advance matty :p

401 - 420 of 422 Posts