Astra Owners Network banner

381 - 400 of 422 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Evening all, I've had a quick skim through but didn't see anything about vxr shocks and springs on a 1.7 will they make the car lower atall?

·
Registered
4,899 Posts
I have eibachs on mine with bilstien b4s, its not too harsh, tho im picking up my 2 whiteline arbs on monday

·
A.O.N Assistant Regional Organiser - Scotland East
27,711 Posts
The vxr Axel weights are about the same as the diesels( 1.9 having about 30-50 kg more kver the front) so right right and comfort with them are the same even with the heavy diesel

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
60 Posts
I've heard that sri's are 10/15mm lower than like a club, so if I get 30mm lowering springs will that lower a club 30mm and a Sri 20/15mm?

·
27,711 Posts
spending on the mileage of the car it could be advised as tired shocks will give you a bouncy ride, I uprated mine when they were done but that was more due to wanting to uprate them than a necessity.

·
Registered
154 Posts
How low will be the wheel against the guard on pro kit on a 3 door , image doesnt work and google gives different pictures on a 3 door.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Uhm , when i go onto eibach website and select my car it won't show me any springs available for the car.
Cheapest on ebay sportline is £153 , is that about right ?

·
27,711 Posts
Sounds about right.

The main thing to consider when buying them is the front Axel load, as there's 2 sets of springs, one for cars with an Axel load if 960kg or less and one with more( turbo petrols and 1.9 diesels)

·
Registered
154 Posts
Sounds about right.

The main thing to consider when buying them is the front Axel load, as there's 2 sets of springs, one for cars with an Axel load if 960kg or less and one with more( turbo petrols and 1.9 diesels)

Is that what I'm after?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Eibach-Sportline-Full-Spring-Kit-Vauxhall-Astra-H-1-4-1-6-1-8-E20-65-013-01-22-/140906424376?fits=Car+Make:Vauxhall|Model:Astra|Cars+Year:2009|Plat_Gen:MK+V|Cars+Type:1.8&hash=item20cead6838:g:iJUAAOSw8-tWZVIt

I have started going through descriptions and only this one matches actually my engine.

381 - 400 of 422 Posts