Astra Owners Network banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys signed upto the forums today, So hi all

Plan to change a few things on my car and really get into the forum groups.

My First question is if i change my radio which is a cd 30 mp3 standard stuff really.
To a screen built in sat nav EXAMPLE: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vauxhall-...S_In_Car_Audio_Players_PP&hash=item232f18551d

will I loose the abillity to use the settings buttons and secret menu's
Example Hold down settings button til it beeps and use BC to access secret menu for (engine temp and speed in kph)

Hope to hear your thoughts

Keir

·
Banned
10 Posts
I don't think its gonna cause much of a big change,You should be able to go wit the necessary functions the way you normally use in your Asrta because finally its about providing is what we need.
At the moment you should go for the one that suits you and works according to your needs which is fine Enough mate.

·
Registered
32,559 Posts
Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please don't buy an Eonon headunit.

With any aftermarket stereo, you'll loose the secret menus, yes. Steering wheel controls depends on the specific headunit and your wiring. If you get a Connects2 CANBUS loom plus a patch cable for your specific headunit, you should be good (Y)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.