Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
ASTRA H (MK5) PARTS FOR SALE – VXR Wheels, VXR Bumper, OEM Xenons, VXR Brakes, & More

ASTRA H (MK5) PARTS FORSALE – VXR Wheels, VXR Bumper, OEM Xenons, VXR Brakes, Suspension & More

UPDATED - SOME PRICES REDUCED

I have recently purchased a Mk4 Astra 888 coupe so prior to selling my Sportive SE van, I put it back to standard.

I’m located in South East Essex and viewing is more than welcome.

I would rather collection on the larger, heavier items but will post the smaller stuff, just ask. I have not included the postage in any of the items.

Pls contact me via my mobile phone TXT or Call 07786885766

Nothing is sold until a deposit is paid orthe full money is received!!

If you have any questions or if you require more photos pls ask.

Many Thanks for looking!!

Follow the link below to my Photobucket account and more photos of all the parts can be found.

http://s1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii618/canveuycookie/

Anthony

4 x Diamond Cut Genuine Vauxhall Astra VXR 19’ Alloys - £750

Wheels are in mint condition.No kurb marks nor scuffs. One wheel has a stone chip about 2mm in size, otherthan that they are perfect. Centre caps are included which are also in excellent condition. I often applied Poorboys wheel sealant to maintain their mirror finish.

Very good tyres all round
2 x Continental Sport Contact2 (5mm and 5mm of tread)
2 x Falken F452 (6mm and 6 of tread)

Astra VXR Front Bumper Complete (Silver) - £450

The front bumper was professionally re-sprayed silver in March this year it has since been on the vehicle for about 5 months. The paint is in very good condition with only acouple of little stone chips. Whistled on the vehicle is has been regularly polished and waxed. The bumper has had a couple of small repairs none of which are visible. More photos can be sent on request. New fog lamp units have also been fitted with the vauxhall wiring loom adaptors.

Astra VXR Front Grill(Chrome) - £60

Both the chrome strip and the honeycomb mesh were brand new in March and are still in new condition. Badge is not included, simple swap from your standard grill. Genuine Vauxhall

Illuminated Sun Visors x 2 (light Grey) - £25 Posted

Very good condition, no marks in full working order.

Enclosed Ashtray and12v Lighter Socket (light Grey) - £30 Posted

Very good condition, no marks in full working order, all the parts purchased in March. AKA smokers pack. never been used for smoking. so much better than the standard open slot!!

Vauxhall Astra Diesel2004-2008 Haynes Manual - £11 Posted

Mint Condition. as new

Many Thanks Again for looking

Anthony

·
Registered
10,531 Posts
You need to state a price for bumper, lights, rarb and brake parts otherwise it will be removed (Y)

·
Registered
8,045 Posts
Also u might not want to have ur text in grey as it makes it hard to read :)

·
Registered
314 Posts
PM sent for the RARB

edit: deposit paid :)

Collected and paid for. well happy

·
Registered
5,034 Posts
Would love the bumper. Just abit to much tho

·
Super Moderator
26,433 Posts
I'll have 2nd dibs on the centre caps if Ian doesn't take them.

I'll have the insignia washer adjust tool please.

·
Registered
686 Posts
would you be willing to split the suspension?? only after the shocks, how much could you do them for including delivery?? also, are the speakers the better quality ones or just standard speakers??

·
Registered
32,567 Posts
would you be willing to split the suspension?? only after the shocks, how much could you do them for including delivery?? also, are the speakers the better quality ones or just standard speakers??
Judging from the description, there is only one speaker. This fits behind the grille in the middle of the dash by the windscreen and was part of the premium speaker pack. So it'll be a standard speaker, but one of the higher quality standard speakers...but then you may or may not have the wiring for this if you don't already have one. All cars have the grille so if you're checking, unclip it to see whats actually under it.

·
Registered
686 Posts
so they are the better quality vaux speakers? in his pics on photobucket he has all 5 speakers hence why i asked, if its just for one speaker then it dont matter, i probably wont have the wires

·
Registered
686 Posts
also possibly interested in the brakes, but need a rain check on my finances atm

·
Premium Member
3,279 Posts
How much for the DAPs and the Goodridge hoses mate?

I don't need the VXR shocks.

·
Premium Member
3,279 Posts
I'm happy to pay deposits now and collect tomorrow for the daps and brake hoses fella.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts