Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wandering if anybody else on here has a 3DR with XP in Green Spirit as ive not seen any so far, Come to think of it not seen any anywhere in the North West.....Yet!!

·
Registered
292 Posts
Ive seen one before looks like a teal greeny type colour

·
Premium Member
59,287 Posts
Looks like one of the colours that Vauxhall added to the range late on in the life of the H that not many people opted for

·
Registered
806 Posts
I wouldn't say its silver tbh. Didn't know Vauxhall did a sprint green from what I know they only did these colours:-

Glacier White, Royal Blue, Magma Red, Star Silver 3, Silver Lightning, Moonland, Digital Green, Breeze Blue, Pannacotta, Black Sapphire, Ultra Blue and Papyrus

Tom.

·
Registered
32,567 Posts
I wouldn't say its silver tbh. Didn't know Vauxhall did a sprint green from what I know they only did these colours:-

Glacier White, Royal Blue, Magma Red, Star Silver 3, Silver Lightning, Moonland, Digital Green, Breeze Blue, Pannacotta, Black Sapphire, Ultra Blue and Papyrus

Tom.
There were more than that over the years. I don't know them all, but you're missing these from the list:

Technical Grey
Power Red
Flame Red
Oriental Blue
Iceberg
Pomegrannite
Metro Blue
Arden Blue

I'm sure I'm missing one or two...

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Mines an Ex Company car, On the order sheet the colour is a special Order Green Spirit 30C.

Its also known as Ming Green as stated to me by the touch ups bloke at Halfords..lol

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Manufacturer: Vauxhall
Colour/Year: MING GREEN(2008/)
Colour Code: 30C

1 - 20 of 30 Posts