Astra Owners Network banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yo

Got my astra about 3 weeks ago now and am loving it such a nice car to drive loving it, only problem now after others have been solved are my headlights, got loads of lets call it dirt on the top section of the headlights and some dirt inside too is there anyway of restoring these to look newish again or will i have to fork out cash for new ones? i mean are the lenses removable and will I have problems putting them back on? really does destroy the look of the front of the car! any help be much appriciated lads!

·
A.O.N Assistant Regional Organiser - Scotland East
27,703 Posts
can't do much for the inside as they are sealed unless you want to try and split them and attempt to put them back together, but toothpaste is apparently good at restoring headlights especially the cheaper varieties

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
toothpaste?? thats nuts lol ill def give it a go though do you know if it has to be any specific toothpaste or will any do the trick lol?

·
A.O.N Assistant Regional Organiser - Scotland East
27,703 Posts
dunno, never tried it, but heard it across a few forums, think most will say the cheap asda ones like the smart price range or the tesco value range toothpaste, they seem to have something in them that breaks down the crud, be worth a shot at least.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
that is hardcore lol cant believe that actually worked haha def gonna give it a go tomorrow cheers man

1 - 7 of 7 Posts