1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

Am new here so please forgive if this has been asked before:

Hope am posting in correct thread...

I have an Astra H sport hatch 2010. I would like to change the grill, will all 3door front grills fit a 10 plate 3door? Some suppliers state their grills are for upto '07 pre facelift models. Someone told me this only applies to 5 door models? Any help would be great.

Thanks network...

GiLA

·
Registered
14,747 Posts
its a 5 door thing, at the facelift, the front bumper and grill was redesigned so the grills arent interchangeable

the three door never had a different bumper, so the grills will fit either way

·
Registered
3,458 Posts
Its one of the most popular mods on here.
You can simply re-paint in a different colour, or colour code to the same colour as the car as i did at first

Or change to a different grill. Theres lots of different ones, some are quite cheap, some are expensive. Heres my current one.

·
Registered
686 Posts
What grill is that? I really like it. Probably the best looking after market grill there is. Quite mean looking much like a vxr8

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah, looks real nice with the eyebrows. Have seen a full chrome grill am Gona try. My astra is technical grey and I do like the chrome on it, but want it 2 look little different to all the other one on the road. The grill is only about £80, I just didn't want 2 buy it and it not fit. Blink says 3door grills all fit. It's just a start in styling up. Appreciate the replys guys, any input welcome...

·
Registered
202 Posts
Irmscher grill is nice too, the misses moaned it was a bit plain without the griffin

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.