Astra Owners Network banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
A dieselhead..
2,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fronts only!!

These have come from my SRi 5 dooor which has covered 47k miles, passengers seat is in very good condition as it wasnt used that much but the drivers does have a scuff in the leather and a tear in the back thats been repaired and is hardly noticeable!

Both are full leather, fully heated and work giving your bum a nice roasting if you have it turned up too high :lol: Good thing about these is they have the tilt adjustment and are pretty comfy on a long trip!! :)

Pics:

Looking for around £350 ono.. collection only :)

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Can't see pics at work :( I only live near Kettering, so could work out nicely.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hey, might be interested in these. Do they come with the pretensioners?

Also they would be going in my 3 door sxi. Do you or anyone else on here know if that will work?

You say they have a tilt mechanism on them, so I can still get people in to the back!?

Thanks.

·
Registered
3,458 Posts
I bought mine off a guy who had them fitted in a 1.8 SXI. Doubtless the seller will confirm that they do fit. I think the seat rails are the same on all 3 doors, so all seats in all 3 doors fit all 3 door cars i think. Yes they have full tilt mechanism.....they dont turn your car into a 2 seater :D They also have the lumbar support plus the ride height adjustment for short ar5e5. Much better than cloth seats. A firmer ride (Y)

·
Registered
5,920 Posts
Hey, might be interested in these. Do they come with the pretensioners?

Also they would be going in my 3 door sxi. Do you or anyone else on here know if that will work?

You say they have a tilt mechanism on them, so I can still get people in to the back!?

Thanks.

Yes they fit in a 3dr fine, the runners and frames are the same in all astra H and G i think, pretty sure they are also a direct fit in the vectra b too.

The tilt is actually a pitch adjustment, it allows the base of the seat to tilt at an angle.

I think you meant do they have the mechanism on the side of the seat you lift up to slide the seats forward for rear passengers, in which case no they don't. But you can still get passengers in the back.

·
A dieselhead..
2,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
im still using my rear leathers in my car as hey match the VXR fiull leathers i have atm :)

But as these came out of a 5 door they dont have the lift up handle to make access easier to the rear, but they will fit easy enough to any astra G or H as said.. way round that is move the seat forward and wind it forward, not as quick and easy but does almost the same job lol

1 - 20 of 25 Posts